Monday, September 15, 2014

it was legen.. wait for it… dary

We finally got to see all the incredible, larger than life, models and they are too cool. I loved getting the chance to see what everyone was able to accomplish and see the paint choices everyone made for their final model. I'm also super pleased with mine and Hannah's final butterfly. I love the gold and silver and it's awesome having positioned right outside the studio so that we can see it every time we come to school.
I also enjoyed getting to talk about the project as a whole and coming up with new ideas for students to do it in the future. I think it would be a great design project to be able to design a new creature and work together on a base model as a class. I also thought it may be cool to create humans through this no-glue joint methodology. Whatever James ends up doing to revise this project, it will be great. I felt that this project really helped me look into building at a larger scale and becoming familiar with weight distribution and strength in joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment